Yoga Teacher and LIV lab Owner
I started practising Yoga in 2003 to complement my intense running training. During a trip to India in 2012 and an intensive Yoga, Meditation and Philosophy practice, I fell in love with this ancient practice. I felt understood and at home. I knew that I needed to know more and share this with as many people as possible.
In 2013 I completed my RYT 200 in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga in California USA. I then started teaching in December of 2013. A few years later in 2015 I spent a few months in India to complete my RYT 500 at the Association for Yoga and Meditation in Rishikesh. I’m registered with Yoga Alliance International as E-RYT 200, E-RYT 500 and YACEP.
I enjoy teaching a variety of Yoga styles, Vinyasa Flow, Power Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, and Meditation. My classes are a conscious combination of breathing technique, creative asana practice, and soothing relaxation.
Since 2013 I have been enjoying teaching full time in studios, with private clients, at festivals, for hotels and companies, for workshops and retreats. In March 2019 I opened my own studio in Luzern Switzerland – LIV lab, where my team and I teach a variety of Yoga, Meditation and Wellbeing classes and workshops.
Yoga Classes at LIV lab Luzern
Monday, 12.15 to 13.15, Fusion Flow (english)
Monday, 19.30 to 20.45, Vinyasa Flow (english)
Wednesday, 12.15 to 13.15, Vinyasa Lunch (english)
Wednesday, 18.00 to 19.15, Vinyasa Flow (english)
Thursday, 19.30 to 20.45, Yin Yoga (english)
Friday, 12.15 to 13.15, Vinyasa Lunch (english)
Practice 24/7 with me
with the online program by move2fit
At irregular intervals I teach Sunday classes at LIV lab Luzern.
No workshops scheduled at the moment.
Let me support you according to your needs and wishes during a 60 minutes Private Lesson.
Yoga, Meditation & Energy Awareness Retreat
Free your Mind, Shine your Soul
Oct. 2 – 9, 2019, Ibiza Spain
On the wild and free Island of Ibiza, Spain, leave your worries behind, drop all expectations, come with an open heart and a curious mind. The fresh air that blows off the sea is the perfect combination to the warm healing sun. Sitting in the garden, walking along the coast line or enjoying interesting discussions, do what makes your soul shine. Be who you are and feel free to discover who you might become.
Treat yourself to 7 days of Yoga, Meditation, and Energy Awareness techniques. You will have free time for relaxing on the beach, visiting local markets and towns, and discovering fresh Mediterranean cuisine.
We will stay in a private villa just a few minutes walk to the beach and our personal cook will prepare fresh and healthy meals for our group. Enjoy health and relaxation in a small group of like-minded people.
- Duration: Arrival Oct. 2. (evening), Departure Oct. 9. (Afternoon/Evening)
- Schedule: 2 x daily Yoga & Meditation, island outings to special places, free time
- The retreat will be held in English.
- 12 spots available.
- All levels are warmly welcome.
- Available rooms (in the private villa): Double rooms with single beds, bathroom in each room
- Price: CHF 1750 (incl. 7 nights accommodation, 7x brunch, 4-5x dinner at our villa, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks at the villa, excl. travel & insurance costs, 2-3x dinner at a restaurant)
- Discount for LIV lab Membership holders : If you have a valid Membership (excl. Trial Membership) during the time of the Retreat, you profit from 10% discount.
- Discount for Students: Students receive a 20% discount if a valid Student ID is shown.
If you are interested and would like more information please get in contact with us. We’re happy to hear from you.